Showing multiple layers using one checkbox

Bradley Mclain bradleym06 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 4 17:12:36 EST 2007

Ok I currently have a mapfile which has multiple layers which make up my
image. I have set it up so that you can use a checkbox to turn these on and
off. What I want to do however is combine two of them into the one checkbox.

E.g. Currently I have two different shapefiles making up a boundary for a
property. They are defined in seperate layers in the mapfile. I want them to
both display when I tick a "Property Boundary" checkbox.

Brad

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT