Mapscript compile error

Hans Wapenaar hans.wapenaar at GIS-INNOVATIONS.NL
Wed Feb 7 11:25:07 EST 2007

Yes,
I had to install g++
(on Debian Linux: apt-get install g++)
and that worked!

After compiling mapserver I also could make the mapscript/java stuff.
libmapscript.so and mapscript.jar are available now. So next step is trying to
get my servlets running with Tomcat. (on a windows system I got them
already running).

In the proces of compiling mapserver I still got an error. Is that critical for
mapserver or has it only to do with shp2img?

/opt/FWTools-1.2.0/lib/libgdal.so: undefined reference to
`CNCSError::CNCSError(CNCSError const&)'
/opt/FWTools-1.2.0/lib/libgdal.so: undefined reference to
`CNCSJPCIOStream::WriteIEEE8(double)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [shp2img] Error 1