itemnquery with dbox

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 8 10:41:39 EST 2007

Hi:

  I am using the example provided by Steve and Rich to display multiple results with itemnquery. I can display the data and then browse the results, but I still have 2 problems:

  - after it displays the results I want to keep them selected when you zoom in, zoom out or pan

  - when I have multiple results and I click (using zoom in, zoom out, or any button) the map is centering on the first result and the features are not selected

  I think is something related to browsing the querymap, but I can figure out

  Thank you in advance

  William