Implementing Mapserver and AJAX (Need info and advice)

Bradley Mclain bradleym06 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 9 00:45:40 EST 2007

Well I decided to give Openlayers a go and so far ive tried setting up the
Mapfiel for WMS support and I've attached what I've done so far I've got no
idea whether or not this is right but can you take a look and see.

Also how do I setup open layer I simply pasted the lib directory files into
my apache lib directory and then the .js file from build into the apache
build directory is this correct?

If so, how do I go about calling the map file into openlayers?

Brad