itemnquery with dbox

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 9 08:29:09 EST 2007

Thank's, now it's clear with queryfile.

  second question: I am getting 1 map for all objects. All objects are selected and displayed in 1 map, but if I try to zoom, pan the map centers on the first object returned. It could be related with the queryfile...

  William

Richard Greenwood <richard.greenwood at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 2/9/07, william paul wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I don't have anything online. I don't know where to host my site. I don't
> have a contract to create a mapserver application, I just want to develop a
> mapserver to present a part from my dissertation
>
> The queryfile is saved in the TMP folder, or what should I check for
> queryfile?

When you do the itemnquery use:
savequery=true
This instructs mapserver to put a .qy file in your tmp directory. You
can get the name of the query file using a [queryfile] tag in your
template. And you can the use the query file to highlite objects after
pan, zoom, etc as follows:
queryfile=/temp/mapserver/tc11710268492632.qy

With regard to your previous question about only the first object
being selected, are you only getting one map, or are you getting one
map for each object?

> Where I can host a website with mapserver already installed?

I don't know. Search the archives, as it has been discussed, or pose
that question to the list.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood