Reference Books

Matt Pettis matt.pettis at THOMSON.COM
Mon Feb 12 16:17:30 EST 2007

matt

________________________________

From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Ian Tidy
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 2:54 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Reference Books

Hi All,

I am new to MapServer, but getting everything implemented slowly.  I am
looking for a good reference book that can help me and also our web
developer.  I have many year of GIS experience, while our web developer
has none.  We are focusing mainly on OGC services (WMS/WFS) and
PHP/MapScript.

Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers Ian
______________________
Ian Tidy
GIS Administrator
Works Asset Department
Napier City Council
Hastings St, Private Bag 6010, Napier, New Zealand
Phone +64-6-835-7579 Ext. 8115
Fax +64-6-834-4195
mailto:iant at napier.govt.nz <mailto:iant at napier.govt.nz>
http://www.napier.govt.nz <http://www.napier.govt.nz>

________________________________

by MailMarshal
________________________________

Attention:
This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information that
is confidential and subject to legal privilege. Any information
provided is given in good faith. However unless specifically stated to
the contrary, Napier City Council accepts no liability for the
content of this e-mail or for the consequences of any action taken on
the basis of the information provided, unless that information is
subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended
recipient,
you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message or data is prohibited. If you received this e-mail
message in error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies
of this message and attachments. Thank you.