Annotation and positioning referenced from the edges (like Scale POSITION Otption)

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Fri Feb 16 15:04:13 EST 2007

All,

I guess I need to look harder next time, looks like it's in the newest version already . . . .  Silly me.

This works now. (COOL!)

MAP
     NAME 'point'
     UNITS FEET