OracleSpatial getFeatureInfo problem against unique column containing text

Sebastian Schmitz sebastian.schmitz at WHEREGROUP.COM
Fri Feb 23 06:34:39 EST 2007

Now what do I do?

Is this a restriction from Oracle-side or from MapServer?
MapServer I guess?

Cheers

Sebastian

---------------------------------------