Mapscript: can't use @@ operator for querying postgis layer

Tue Feb 27 11:02:45 EST 2007

MapServer complains? What is the error message exactly?

>>> Swapnil Hajare <dreamil at GMAIL.COM> 2/27/2007 5:29:38 AM >>>
Steve,
  I wrote such program and added a filter to it and then wrote back
the
mapfile. It doesnt add any extra escape chars or anything like that.
Another
point which I forgot to mention is that the datatype of this
name_hutment_dweller_souindics column is tsvector
  Due to this, the mapserver complains that it cannot cast a tsvector
text. Does this mean that mapserver casts query field to text and then
does
query?

bye

--