WCS from multiple netCDF returning only background image

edfialk wef1 at CEC.WUSTL.EDU
Wed Feb 28 13:38:24 EST 2007

Something else I thought I should add, I seem to have forgotten each netCDF
file I'm using (1960-2000) contains 12 months worth of data (only 12
values), but so far I have seen the time extracted from the filename.

I extracted the year but statically-added 01-01T00 to each, when what I
really need is MM-01T00...

So I'm curious when I make the request for a certain year (1960-01-01) how
to control which data comes out or if the netCDF automatically takes care of
that.

-Ed