Mapfile WMS connection string parsing problem for layer names with dots/periods (".")

Wed Jan 3 09:36:34 EST 2007

Just looking at the error message it's not obvious what is really
happening. Could you share your full layer definition from the mapfile?
Also, which version of MapServer are you using?

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/