dimensioning line style

blammo GRIT bob.b at GRITECHNOLOGIES.COM
Wed Jan 10 19:38:00 EST 2007

all,

anyone tried working out a method of applying a dimensioning style to a line dataset?

I specifically need to dimension a line segment based on getting the length from the spatial info in the shape file.  I need to dimension every line in a dataset, can the length be extracted from the shp file with mapserver cgi only,  I would prefer a non mapscript solution as i think this will be something handy to have for a bunch of reasons.

Thanks

bobb

-----Original Message-----

From:  Saif <kmsaif at YAHOO.COM>
Subj:  [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Weighted Overlay Analysis in MapServer
Date:  Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:16 pm
Size:  302 bytes
To:  MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU

Hi,

I am a newbie to Mapserver. I am trying to figure out the way to find out
technique for weighted overlay analysis in MapServer. I have ESRI data both in
Vector and Raster Format. I am wondering if somebody has some thoughts
how to do it in mapserver.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks