MS4W and Oracle (spatial)

Virginie BERRE vberre at GI-PARIS.COM
Thu Jan 11 05:33:57 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm using PHP/Mapscript 4.10 and I want to get the layer's shapeObj. I
use the function named 'getFeature' of the layerObj class.

This function is the equivalent of getShape which is deprecated since
the mapscript 4.10 version.

But, calling the function, I get the following error message : Fatal
error: Call to undefined method ms_layer_obj::getFeature().

I am using PHP/Mapscript 4.10 from the MS4W package. My data is in a
Oracle Spatial database 9.2 and I'm using an Oracle client 10g.

My code :

$layer->open();

            for ( $j=0 ; $j<$nbSelectedObj ; $j++)
            {
			$object = $layer->getResult ($j);
			if ( $object  == null )
			{
				echo "<br>objet NULL ";
				exit ;
                  }
                  $shapeObj = $layer->getFeature($object->hapeindex);

Could anyone help me?

Aude