MapServer contains some memory leaks whereby running it in FastCGI mode

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at OSGIS.NL
Mon Jan 15 13:22:00 EST 2007

Yes it is true, but as you can read here there are ways to deal with
it/work around it:

http://www.nabble.com/ArcSDE,-FastCGI+IIS-t2862843.html

Best regards,
Bart