Can I reproject WMS service using cgi parameters?

Thy, Kristian Kristian.Thy at ATKINSGLOBAL.COM
Thu Jan 18 03:01:21 EST 2007

It does, specify SRS=EPSG:4326 (or whatever SRS you like) in the URL and
make sure the EPSG code is advertised in the map file's METADATA section
under the "wms_srs" entry.

Kristian

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.