AJAX-msCross with PHP Template (2)

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Mon Jan 22 06:10:29 EST 2007

Hi there,

I really like the small msCross app for AJAX-map-dragging ( http://
datacrossing.crs4.it/en_Documentation_mscross.html )...

But I am not quite sure how to implement the code when using a PHP
template. I am using PHP Mapscript.

I was told the following using Mapscript instead of CGI:

    myMap.setCgi( '/your_url/your_script.php' );

    You make your_script.php with same inputs (mode, map, mapext,
mapsize,
    layers) and same output (map image) of Mapserver CGI.
    msCross will does the rest.

But still no idea how this would work with a PHP template. Has anyone
experience in this and could share it?

Thanks for any advice!