raster output streched at CGI Query mode

Tue Jan 23 14:43:33 EST 2007

This is weird though since the output isn't munged with a normal browse
call, correct? Rasters are handled, or should be anyway, the exact
same
way for both "draws". Can a new bug be filed?

Steve

>>> Richard Greenwood <richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM> 1/23/2007 10:31:08
AM >>>
I got copied on David's email, so I think it may be in reply to a bug
I posted a couple years ago. But I can't find it in bugzilla any more.
I'm going to be working with some similar imagery this week and I'll
see if the problem is still there.

Basically the bug was that in query modes, imagery that had to be
reprojected wasn't being reprojected correctly. It looked like it
might be a feet/meters issue, but it's been a while so I'm probably
forgetting something.

Rich

On 1/22/07, Steve Lime <Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us> wrote:
> I must've missed the original post. What version and OS? Any sample
> URLs, images or mapfiles?
>
> Steve

> Has anyone solved this issue? I'm having the same problem. My raster
> renders fine when performing a draw map but when I create a querymap
it
> seems to have lost its projection or something like that? thanks,
DaviD

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com