USGS DEM in mapserver {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Thu Jan 25 13:44:08 EST 2007

Hi Pietro,

I have not reprojected gtopo30 layers yet. But AFAIK gtopo files30 are
georeferenced in lat/lon, in my case I have .dmw .hdr and .prj files
All of them describe projection in different formats.
If you would like to see your layer in another
projection than you should use PROJECTION object for MAP and LAYER to
force Mapserver to reproject your data on the fly.

Bye
Zoltan