Question about bug 1975

Ben Tuttle funkbucket at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 26 20:27:15 EST 2007

Thanks for the update. I'll look into whether or not we can get more
details on the crashing. Any tips on particular thigns that might
help? What we know so far is that if we have open up a top on the
server and then hit the php apache starts and then dies almost
instantly returning nothing. If we fake the environment and run on the
command line it succeeds everytime. I'm a little new to this so any
direction on where to go from here in terms of trying to track it down
would be greatly appreciated.