mapserver + linux centOS + PHP: libpq.so.5 is Missing {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Sat Jan 27 16:23:59 EST 2007

Hi Raul,

libpq is the C application programmer's interface to PostgreSQL.
Probably the directory of libpq is not defined ld.so.conf or in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH enviroment variable. It is probably in the lib directory
of postgrasql intall directory.
You can use ldd command to check dinamic linked library dependency.
After changing ld.so.conf dont forget to run ldconfig command.

Bye
Zoltan