functions convert and upper with mapserver 4.10.0

Nuria González nataprivate at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 30 05:52:06 EST 2007

Hi,

A week ago, I was using mapserver 4.6.1 and in my .map file I set:

LABELITEM 'upper(nombre)'
or
LABELITEM "convert(municipio, 'UNICODE', 'LATIN1')"

and it worked ok, but, I've updated mapserver to mapserver 4.10.0 and now I
get an error related to upper and convert functions.

Doesn't mapserver 4.10.0 support these functions?

Thanks in advance.