Raster Image and Shapefile Alignment

Brad_Mclain bradleym06 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 7 18:04:02 EST 2007

Ok here is the sitution I have a raster image and shapefile data but the two
do not line up correctly. They are supposed to but this is the way the data
was given to me. Is there anyway I can get these to line up correct?, or can
I edit the shapefile so that it is correct?

I am looking for free/open source answers to this problem, eg I cannot use
expensive software it must be free or open source.

Thanks Brad