ftp image -> Reproject -> WMS

edfialk wef1 at CEC.WUSTL.EDU
Fri Jun 1 12:49:37 EDT 2007

Hello,  I've been looking through the documentation and haven't quite found
what I'm looking for.

I was wondering if anyone has seen or knows if this is possible.

We have some map images that come from an ftp site, that we overlay on a
world borders layer.
The map images are a different projection from our borders, so we would like
to reproject it.

Does anyone know if MapServer can reproject an image file, not a shapefile
or netCDF file or anything like that.  A picture, a world image in png
format.

If anyone knows if this is or isn't possible, I would greatly appreciate any
bits of info.

Thanks!
-Ed