C# Mapscript Project Deployment using ClickOnce

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 4 17:28:13 EDT 2007

Jim,

I think we haven't too much experience with ClickOnce but we can
surely support signing the assembly using a pre-generated key pair. If
you are interested in this topic submit a ticket as an enhancement for
the mapscript C# component.
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/newticket

Best regards,

Tamas