mapscript in TOMCAT

Victor Herrero Cazurro la_barrenadora at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 12 06:12:52 EDT 2007

Ok, but what path??? because this class it works correctly in stand alone
application. Then the path of SO is correctly, or not? I think, that the
problem is in path of TOMCAT. It is as if TOMCAT did not take the same path
that the SO.

thanks in advance,