Work around for WMS client url encoding?

Stefanie Poeschl stefanie.poeschl at INIT.DE
Wed Jun 13 04:09:50 EDT 2007

Hello list,

has anyone found a workaround or fix for this problem?
I'm running into the same problem and in desperate need of help!

Thanks Stefanie

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:30:37 +0800, Chris Tweedie <chrislist at NARX.NET>
wrote:

>Hey guys,
>
>I'm in urgent need of help highlighting where in mapwms i can turn off the url
encoding problems mentioned in bugs #1296 and 1303. The bugs look old but
appears to still be a problem with 4.10

>We have unfortunately found a WMS server which has stricter requirements
on encoded elements than mapserver does!

>eg. Mapserver client is still requesting LAYERS=One%2CTwo& instead of
LAYERS=One,Two which causes significant problems in various places such as
the format and bbox string.