mapserver and msCross

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomlg at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 14 09:56:55 EDT 2007

David, Ben

I add the how-to last night to the How-To section of Mapserver site. It's
still "waiting for reviewer" but it's already there. If anyone want to take
a look and suggest any corrections (specially with the writing) I can edit
the how-to to improve it.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/PHPMapscriptAndMscross

Thanks. Rodrigo.