Chicago users

Jon Scarbrough jscarbrough at WHERE2GETIT.COM
Thu Jun 14 17:45:52 EDT 2007

Hi Neil,

Where2GetIt is located in Arlington Heights, IL so we are not far from
Itasca. Steve Woodbridge works for us and is a very active member of
this list. We are a very big user of Mapserver but in a consumer facing
application. We'd be happy to host any type of Chicago Mapserver meeting
in our office if it doesn't get too big. :-)

Best regards,

Jon Scarbrough
Where2GetIt.com