LatLong changing to scientific notation

Mevima Winn paulanne.winn at WACORP.NET
Fri Jun 15 18:51:10 EDT 2007

I have a C#.NET app, and a grid layer with a label to show the lat/long on
my map.  When I build my app and load it for the first time, it shows
correctly.  However, when I zoom in, everything  below -90lat turns into
scientific notation (-1e+002, -1.1e+002, etc. instead of -100, -110), and
when I zoom back out or even reload the page, the notation stays; I don't
get the proper lat/long back until I rebuild.  Any idea what might be
causing this?  Google doesn't seem to help, and I'm pretty new to the  whole
MapServer deal, so I might be missing something simple.

The relevant part from the map file:

MAP
	NAME		"Zone Samples"
	SHAPEPATH	"C:\training\mapServerTutorial\data"
	SIZE		600 400
	STATUS	ON
	IMAGETYPE	PNG
	IMAGECOLOR	255 255 240