SSL Issue with MapServer

Crystal Li crystal.li at IDISIS.COM
Sat Jun 16 11:55:30 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am pretty new with MapServer. I tried differnt versions of MapServer, it
seems there are some problems with SSL.

Now I installed MS4W_2.2.3, Chameleon_ms4W-2.4.1-20060906,
Apache_2.2.3-Openssl_0.9.8d-WIn32, I followed the instruction until
postgresql is successfully installed. then I start apache again, there is error is
below:

The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 114 of C:/ms4w/Apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:/ms4w/Apache/modules/mod_ssl.so into server: The operating
system cannot run The Apache service named.

Please help! IS SSL version not matching Mapserver version? How can I fix this
problem???

Thanks in advance!

Crystal