Map image created but won't display

Alan Hale alan.hale at BTCLICK.COM
Sat Jun 16 17:51:07 EDT 2007

With regards to the typos in my previous posting:

What I MEANT to say was:

"I tried pasting the image URL directly into a browser as suggested, and
it DOES display the image.

I also tried changing the name of the tmp directory, to no avail."

So, why the image won't display in the template is still a mystery.

Incidentally, further to Plesk, to get ANY scripts to run at all from
html files in httpdocs I had to change group ownership of cgi-bin from
psaserv to psacln. (httpdocs is psaserv and directories and files
beneath psacln).

Any further help much appreciated.

Many thanks

Alan Hale