include a mapfile into another mapfile?

Carola Jesch cjesch at CCT.LSU.EDU
Mon Jun 18 09:49:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have an application with about 25 different map files. Each map file
covers a different topic. But I also have some topographic features like
border lines or water bodies that the user can overlay if wanted. The
topographic features are static ones, they have been stored in a PostgreSQL
database. For now, the layers of these topographic features are in each of
the map files, so I have 25 map files which all contain the same topographic
layers. Would it be possible to create only one map file with all the
topography and include this map file into the other map files? I am running
a cgi application.

Thanks for ideas, Carola