Starting Problem with MS4W

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 21 04:51:04 EDT 2007

That should be:

http://fcohernandez/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe

try this in the browser and it should return:
"No query information to decode. QUERY_STRING is set, but empty."
If this pops up it means mapserver is running and able to process requests.

Steven