Prevent user from panning out of a certain area

Matthew Perry perrygeo at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 21 15:11:22 EDT 2007

On 6/21/07, Pascal Ehlert <dadark at dadark.de> wrote:
> Ah, ok!
> So my users will have to wait for the next major update. ;)
>
> Thank you anyway

I would not wait for this to be handled on the server side. This sort
of issue is much better handled by the client application.

- matt

--
Matthew T. Perry
http://www.perrygeo.net

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes
the existing model obsolete" - R. Buckminster Fuller