MapServer Commercial Hosting Providers

Bruce, Bob (CON) Bob.Bruce at GOV.MB.CA
Thu Jun 21 20:41:05 EDT 2007

I probably will have to change our hosting provider for
www.themuralsofwinnipeg.com mapping site. I are using a version of
PHP/MapScript that I customized in order to use imagemaps of point
symbols (murals). I am looking for a hosting provider that knows
MapServer who can provide me with an environment that I can make my
changes to MapScript and host my site at COMPETITIVE RATES. Do you have
any suggestions or recommendations for hosting sites for me to explore?

Thanks,
       Bob Bruce

**  Bob Bruce, P.Eng.      Geomatics Support Engineer
**  bbruce at gov.mb.ca       Manitoba Geomatics/Remote Sensing Branch,
**  work # (204) 945-6636  1007 Century Street,
**  FAX  # (204) 945-1365  Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3H 0W4
**
**
**  The Manitoba Centre for:
**  Cadastral & Topographical Mapping, and Remote Sensing
**  See us on the Web at: http://www.gov.mb.ca/conservation/geomatics/
**  and:
**  http://www.gov.mb.ca/conservation/geomatics/cada_mapping/index.html
**  Check out our digital maps at: https://web2.gov.mb.ca/mli/index.html