Building Mapserver with minGW?

Sat Jun 23 14:31:12 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I would like to be able to build mapserver under minGW, but my first
couple of attemps were not successful. Has anyone done this with a
resent version of Mapserver. I only need a minimal configuration.

I have looked around on google but have not found much that is helpful.

I got stuck trying to build gd and freetype dependencies.
It is also not obvious from the minGW downloads what packages are needed.

-Steve W.