UnsatisfiedLinkError loading the MapScript Java library

Steve-e-b sbattey at DOTTEDEYES.COM
Mon Jun 25 09:46:38 EDT 2007

Thanks for such a quick reply.

I have tried turning off jpeg support but still got the same error.
(Strangely I have tiff turned off as well, yet the error message clearly
shows the libtiff.so library is being loaded.)
Here is my full ./configure command:

./configure --enable-debug --with-threads --without-pdf --without-tiff
--with-gdal=/root/rmx/FWTools/bin/gdal-config --with-proj=/root/rmx/FWTools
--with-gd=/root/rmx/FWTools --with-freetype=/root/rmx/FWTools
--with-png=/root/rmx/FWTools --with-zlib=/root/rmx/FWTools --without-jpeg