phpmapscript imagemap creation

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomartin at LOPEZGREGORIO.COM.AR
Mon Jun 25 12:38:16 EDT 2007

Hi Doug.

Wich version of mapserver are you using? (windows? linux? version?).

I've made some tries with ms4w and couldn't get it working. Also I found
there is a reported bug in mapserver that makes mapserver return an empty
imagemap. The only way I could get it working was using templates and query
mode through CGI but it will only work with just one layer.

I will apreciate if you can send me how did you get it working.

Thanks.

Rodrigo.