More GDAL problems

Alan Hale alan.hale at BTCLICK.COM
Wed Jun 27 17:13:46 EDT 2007

On Fedora Linux - I've installed GDAL as part of FWTools package and now
trying to re-configure Mapserver with GDAL. I've put the path to FWTools
in  bash_profile  but the Mapserver config can't find it without help.
So I put --with-gdal=/[path to]/FWTools-1.3.2/bin_safe/gdal-config. This
works - but when I add other options (e.g. --with-proj) - the Mapserver
config fails to find gdal-config. I've trie dputting --with-gdal first
in the options list but this does not make any difference. Very odd.

Can anyone help please?

Alan Hale
Aberystwyth
Wales