Oracle Varray does not display in WFS

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Jun 28 08:47:04 EDT 2007

Hi Terry,
    Can you provide more info about the problem? What type of call are
not working?
    How did you define your layer? Are you trying to show how type the
columns (the database column type)?
    Are you using what connector driver, OGR, Native Connection?
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
UMN Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer