Try to adjust projection parameters via CGI

Edward G. Balas ebalas at GRNOC.IU.EDU
Thu Jun 28 14:08:36 EDT 2007

Hey all,

Ive been dorking with mapserver for a while now and cant seem to
figure out how to do something which
on the surface would seem to be a common task.

Within my map, I would like keep lon_0 centered between MINX and MAXX
of my extent.
The objective is keep the projection centered on what the user is
looking at while also allowing the
user to change their extent via the CGI interface.

I explored using variable substitution but it would appear as if this
is not supported in the PROJECTION
stanza.

Any thoughts on how this might best be accomplished?

---
Edward G. Balas
ebalas at grnoc.iu.edu