phpmapscript imagemap attributes

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Jun 29 08:17:48 EDT 2007

Doug,

  I am not very familiar with imagemap output but what I can certainly
do is test the output results and see why there is a problem with the
"coords" output, if you provide me a simple map and data. Note that I
will do the tests with Mapserver svn (to be 5.0 release).  Note that I
did a couple of tests with tests data that I have here and the "cooords"
result seem to be correct.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst