Google Maps as Mapserver Layer

percy percyd at PDX.EDU
Thu Mar 1 16:12:17 EST 2007

I have been told directly by colleagues at both the Pennsylvania and
Indiana geological surveys about "giving away" the data. Google seems to
have feelers out for whenever new data are acquired by state agencies...

I agree, it's not sinister! But it would be nice to have access to those
tiles :-)

--
David Percy
Geospatial Data Manager