MapServer 4.10 with DSO PHP5 -> GD issues

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at GEOSIGNAL.FR
Fri Mar 2 03:14:24 EST 2007

One more thing : using the system gd library works well, but some gd
functions (imagerotate or imagelayereffect for example) requires php to
be build against embedded version of gd.
So, is there a way to build mapserver against php version of gd, or to
find the source of it to be able to build it as the system lib too ?

Thanks