MapServer 4.10 with DSO PHP5 -> GD issues

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at GEOSIGNAL.FR
Sun Mar 4 05:24:04 EST 2007

I've managed to make php-5.1.4-gd and gd-2.0.34 work together (php with
its own gd and mapserver with the system one)! I think there are
compatibilities issues depending on the version used with each. As GD is
updated AFTER php-gd, I think one could use a gd version newer than the
php one. but still no imageresize in the standard gd. Weird.