self overlaped linestring not drawed

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomlg at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 8 11:30:51 EST 2007

Hi everybody.

I have a linestring layer with bus routes. Some buses pass two times over
the same zone, so two different segments of the linestring overlaps (same
start and end point). The strange thing is that mapserver sometimes dont
show this segments even for the same zoom level (i.e. when i pan the map
sometimes the segments shows and somtimes no). The rest of the linestring
are draw perfectly.

Obviously an easy workaround is move the segments so its don't overlaps one
each other. But I think that it is quite strange. May be it could be a bug
(I'm using ms4w). I dont think it could be a problem with my mapfile cause
sometimes this segments are drawed an somtimes not.

Thanks a lot and sorry my english.

Rodrigo.