Todays mapserver head banging problem

Sun Mar 11 18:01:03 EDT 2007

More information ...

It looks like it is probably a tileindex problem and that there are two
data layers in the same coverage area and the second one that I had not
noticed seems to be the problem. I'm not sure what the problem is but
removing that layer allowed the image to be drawn.

If I can figure this out, I will file a bug, or take it up on the dev list.

<rant>
My feeling is that we should detect issues and report helpful messages
so people don't waste hours and/or days fighting with issues and obscure
error messages. We have had discussions about logging the filename that
an associated error message is related to. If the error messages below
had had the file name included, it would have taken about 5 minutes to
diagnose the problem.
</rant>

-Steve W