The size of a line is always 1 pixel even when I change the size from 1 to 2 or more

Travis Kirstine tkirstine at JDBARNES.COM
Fri Mar 16 13:27:31 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Travis Kirstine [mailto:tkirstine at jdbarnes.com]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 1:27 PM
To: John Mitchell
Subject: RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] The size of a line is always 1 pixel even
when I change the size from 1 to 2 or more

John,
You have to define a line symbol in the class and the corrosponding symbol
in your symbol.sys file (only if the symbol dosen't already exist).

mapfile:
LAYER
   NAME MajorRoads
   TYPE Line
   DATA "F:\GV_Data\ShapeFiles\usa\majrdnet"
   STATUS ON
   CLASS
      SYMBOL "line"
      COLOR 0 0 0