Installing mapserver on windows

Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy] nicolas.fortin at EC.GC.CA
Mon Mar 19 12:09:04 EDT 2007

Hi Petur,

You can use the exe and libraries included in the ms4w package with windows/IIS.

Nicolas

-----Message d'origine-----
De : UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] De la part de Petur Kirke
Envoyé : 19 mars 2007 11:31
À : MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Objet : [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Installing mapserver on windows

2 years ago we did install mapserver on our windows server, and we did use IIS.

Now i want to install the newest version of mapserver on our Windows 2003 server.
So i choose the Download section, CURRENT, Windows, MS4W, but at this page it looks like i need to use Apache web-server on Windows, and not IIS ?

Is it true that there is no installation/version for IIS anymore ?