MapServer performance

antti siukola siukola.antti at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 23 05:11:18 EDT 2007

Hi!

Thanks for the reply!

My tiff's are from 15M to 10G tiff tiles (about 500M each tile) and
depending on the map theres the one 15M tiff or from 2 to 3 of the
500M tiles displayed (I have couple of map apps running on the
server). It doesn't seem to matter how big the tiff's are since the
performance is the quite the same. I also have the .shx files for my
shape's.

The server doesn't get very much hit's since it's not an open for
public application. I believe the average usage is about 1-10 users at
the same time.

Hope this helps!

Antti S